Age 4-6 RAD Pre Ballet
Using classical ballet as the foundation, this course combines mime, music and storytelling to teach young children basic ballet steps and movements, mind-body coordination, muscle control, musicality and rhythm. Children will learn good posture, concentration, develop self-confidence and esteem through our fun and creative class environment.
- Correct ballet posture/ lines/ transfer of body weight/ musicality and rhythm/ performance
- Articulate parts of the body
- Demonstrate awareness of positions of the body
- Perform with an awareness of space
- Demonstrate control and co-ordination
- Demonstrate elevation
- Demonstrate use of appropriate movement dynamics
- Respond to the elements of music
- Perform expressively
- Perform a sequence of simple steps to depict a story
- Confidently recall the settings
RAD Exam Syllabus/ Exam Preparation Classes
What is RAD?
The Royal Academy of Dancing (RAD), Founded in 1920 to set standards for dance/ballet teaching within the UK, today we have a presence in 84 countries, with 36 offices and around 14,000 members worldwide. RAD is one of the world’s most influential dance education organisations. RAD Ballet Exams set standards in classical ballet and RAD is a global leader in Continuing Professional Development for dance…
Certified Progressing Ballet Technique (PBT) Classes
A revolutionary program enhances classical ballet and other dance arts technique.
Real beneficial to dance students that the effective exercises strengthen their core stability, muscle control, balance and help their dancing. La Pirouette Royale offers different Certified Programs for All-Ages and All-Levels.
Competitive/ Performing Program
(MANDATORY HOURS PER WEEK: Minimum 4+ hours of training and rehearsal hours per week, Soloists or Group Dances)
Join La Pirouette Royale’s competitive or performing program, from Age 6 to 18! If interested in furthering your dance education, advance your dance training and love being on stage. Assessment needed and/or by invitation only.